Here is the apartment building down the block to compare with the picture from Monday. When I woke up this morning at 8am it was raining. Between then and 9:30 or so when this picture was taken, everything became white!
I know, I know... you folk back home are probably complaining that we're complaining, but this kind of white stuff is not normally seen around here! Jeremy said he passed two cars that were stuck on the way. :-p
3 comments:
that does seem bad, it looks like the wet, sticky, slushy kind of snow. did jeremy walk to get you your sandwhich? if so, wow. what a guy.
That wasn't one of those 'good intention' quests where you ate all the sandwiches by the time you walked home, is it Jeremy? With weather conditions like that its understandable...survival.
Yep, he walked 45 minutes there and back to get them!! Amazing guy! And the snow was very wet and heavy... he was soaked from head to toe when he returned. :-(
Post a Comment