Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's a...

baby! lol Really though, we're thinking PURPLE (because purple is better than pink)! We're pretty sure we're having a little girl! We think her name will be Aeris Noelle.

Our 23 week check-up went well. We're still cautious about how the pregnancy is affecting my body, but as of now, I don't have to be on bed rest. :-) My cervix isn't functioning as well as it should (still soft and shortened 4mm since last week), but it's still within a good range. We're so thankful for our friends and doctor who are keeping a close eye on us to make sure baby makes a safe and healthy appearance in June!

5 comments:

J.R. Jr. said...

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God
I will strengthen you
Yes, I will help you
I will uphold you with My righteous hand.

Jeremiah 22:37
Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped.

Proverbs 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind

Jeanette said...

purple is SO VERY MUCH BETTER than pink. good call. ^_^

mom said...

I remember Doug calling Tiffany his "little lavendar girl" because she had quite a few purple outfits. Congratulations Jeremy, God is good at giving us our hearts desire isnt He? We will continue to pray for you Kristin and little Aeris Noelle. oxoxox

J.R. Jr. said...

Wait, Aeris Noelle what?

Joyce said...

We're so happy that you are better. We will continue to pray for you and the baby. What if you have a boy? Won't he feel "silly" in a purple room? lol