HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with all your friends and family. We wish we could be there to join you all!!! I'd just like to say again how thankful we are for you! You're fabulous! The best! We love you and are sooo very appreciative for all your support, prayers, letters, updates, and friendship. A special thanks to Jesus for loving us and providing for us, Aunt Becky, Sam, Marissa, Ben, Andrew, and Jesse for their help and support with our wedding in June, Dad Harry for allowing Jeremy to marry me, Mom Knapp for all the amazing things she's done/is doing for us, Panasonic for their encouragement and gifts, and Asami for being our friend, translator, and 'Japanese mom'.
As for the Christmas gifts... I'll give you our deadline so you can hold us to it, especially since we are so horrible at following through. :-p We plan to have our gifts mailed out in four separate packages to the Harrys, Knapps, cousins, and Grandparents, to send out/divide among other friends and family in their areas, and we plan to do this no later than December 6th and have online gifts sent out by December 13th to make sure you receive them by Christmas. Oyi - so soon!! We have a list of things, just need to pick them up and get to the post office. ;-)
I've also been thinking of family traditions around the holidays... I'd like to start a new one this year! ...but what?! :-)
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! we missed you both, we had the lopez's over yesterday, i'll have to put up some pictures of it soon. have fun at your potluck and enjoy the turkey! ^_^
as for traditions, you should just play a board game. even though i suppose you do that quite regularly. ^_^ though i really think you should go caroling, especially in japan. that wouldn't be scary at all. ^_^ haha
i myself think i might make my own christmas tradition of watching the muppet christmas carol (BEST christmas movie EVER!)and baking cookies on christmas eve. you're welcome to steal that one from me. ^_^ I LOVE YOU BOTH very much, have a great weekend!
Traditions are things you'll want to do year after year. Having said that, I suggest that you get an old couch, find an empty plot of land and set fire to said couch.
Post a Comment