Saturday, November 8, 2008

2009 schedule

We just finalized our 2009 schedule at work, so I thought I'd post the dates of long weekends and holidays... just in case any of you would like to come visit us during one of the times... ;-)

March 29-April 5th
May 3-6th
August 13-17th
September 20-28th
October 10-12th
November 1-3rd
December 20-January 4th

We don't have any plans for next year other than we'd like to visit South Korea at some point (maybe in the spring?), and stop and see my cousin, Liz, who is teaching English over there. We're not positive we will make it home for Christmas next year either, but we still hope to! As this Christmas nears, the airline websites should have dates for next year available, so we can check prices. For those who ARE interested in visiting us in Japan, I would suggest spring or autumn - the August holiday is during Obon week, which would cause travel prices to rise a great deal unless you book super early. Of course, a visit from you ANYTIME would be wonderful! We have 2nd shift jobs, so we'd be available in the mornings, usually up to 2pm or so, for hanging out and sightseeing around town. Our weekends are Saturday night through Monday. I know we're just hopeful, but we'd be overjoyed to see you here! Remember, we have a room waiting for you!! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes it look like you get lots of time off! I'd like to take a few days off, but probably won't until January. Just too much work to do within these holiday months. No work let-up, just less time to do it.

Love you,

Dad

Jeremy and Kristin Bowman said...

Days off.... to come see me, right? Hehe. J/K