That's the day they would like us to begin training.
I know I shouldn't be worrying so much about finances because of the Lord wants us there, certainly He'll provide them! Just knowing that we'll need no less than $5,700 to start with between the breaking-lease fee, plane tickets, and money to come with is just a little terrifying. :-p
The veil is complete. I'd take a picture of it to show you all, but then maybe you'll just have to wait until the wedding. ;-) It looks very pretty, and not as weighed down by the trim as I thought. I think it should look nice with the dress - I'll try them on together when I go in for my fitting this weekend.
Invitations went in the mail first thing this morning! I forgot to mention some minor details, but most people know where we're registered and can let us know if they're coming or not now.
I just found out today that the stimulus checks that we're expecting the first or second week of June will actually be applied to federal loans... which means we many not get our checks from the government and that would stink. We're counting on that money to pay off my credit card which has been steadily accumulating wedding and such expenses...
Oh! I had a rather exciting day Wednesday. My right front tire decided to go flat. I've been having to put air in the tire every time I fill up, but that particular morning there was nothing that could have be done to prevent a blow out. I saw it sitting on the ground when I got out of my car at work. A co-worker took me to Autozone on our lunch break to buy a can of Fix-a-flat. I put the can in my tire and watched it inflate... looked alright to me, but I knew it needed more air so I took it to a gas station to put some air in. I got back to work again walked around to make sure it looked good, but a strange sound made me take a closer look... I could feel the air coming out of a HUGE hole in my sidewall, haha. Not good. Long story short, I had to buy a new tire, and ended up getting a second as well because the other front tire was in just as bad shape as the flat one. Sigh. I actually learned quite a bit about tires that day. I may have no mechanical training, but I can look at any given tire and let you know what kind of damage it has and how long it's expected to last, lol.
Jeremy should be out of work soon! Yippee!! Our schedules have seemed to flip flop somewhat lately as I've been the one lacking sleep. Last week while he was working two jobs, the poor guy was exhausted all the time. Now, my schedule at work is 7-3pm and with staying up to see him at night, I've been averaging about 5 hours of rest per night, much less than my usual. I look forward to naps and sleep this weekend. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment