Sam and I went shopping at Hobby Lobby last night for flowers for the wedding and we got everything we need! On the drive home, Sam was busy making the guys' boutonnieres and has even started on the bridesmaids bouquets before the night was over. :-) She's doing a good job! I bought my bouquet pre-made, but we're adding a bit of color to it. We're using ivory/white and cabernet-colored mini callas. It's pretty. :-) I also got to see my veil in the works when I was visiting the Gabharts. By the time I left, she had already gathered the tulle and sewed it on the comb - at the rate these two are going, both the flowers and the veil will be done by the end of the weekend! Haha. I also reserved a block of hotel rooms at the Red Roof Inn yesterday for our out-of-town guests. I'm so glad things are coming along!
Now on to pictures!! Jeremy and I went to visit my cousins in Iowa last weekend to celebrate Bain's second birthday with them.
Here's the cute little toddler with his favorite things in the world: cars.

Cousin Jessa and Aunt Donna at the Wilton Cafe.

Frosting the birthday cakes...

Tasting the frosting with mom (cousin Kayla).

I believe this is our first picture together since Jeremy's big move! (I'm being silly as he looks so lovingly at me, lol)

"RACE CAR!! Woooow!!!" ;-)

Daddy (Rob) and son.
1 comment:
Awww, I love that pic of you and Jeremy!! Yay for getting flowers and veils done... do you feel like you're really going to get married yet? :)
Post a Comment