Just playing around with the new design feature of Blogger... it's likely to change a few more times. I wish I was more savvy with things like this. I have no idea how to change it any more than altering the colors and font of a pre-made template, lol. Any suggestions?
In other news, WOW, just over two weeks left - granted, baby may very well take her time and come late, but still, WOW. Nonetheless, it still hasn't sank in yet. I still wonder to myself "what are we going to do with a baby? this can't be real...", haha. I hardly feel full-term, in fact, I hardly even feel pregnant most days. This child is sure sneaking up on us! At our last appointment the doctor said she weighs approximately 6lbs2oz and is measuring right on for our dates. Any guesses on when the baby will come? :-D
2 comments:
She can take her time, as long as she is here by July when we come to love on her. :) Love Grandma Knapp
Oh no! I just noticed Blogger's new design option, and I just changed mine a couple weeks ago! Is it too soon to do it again? :) I like the design you've chosen!
Good luck with the coming baby! I'm sure you're ready for her to get here already. :)
Post a Comment