Wednesday, April 28, 2010

31 weeks

31 weeks.

For some reason, I just can't bring myself to post any bump pictures on Facebook. :-p

Not too much news to report other than my cloth diapering spending spree... I've ordered a big variety of brands/styles to try, probably much more than we'll need (9 one-size pockets, 5 small and 5 medium covers, 1 fitted, 1 fitted all-in-one, and 2 one-size all-in-twos, split amongst 8 different brands)! Think that should hold us for the next year? Ha! But hey, I was having fun finding deals. :-) We just need prefolds, wipes, and some accessories and then we should be good to go. We checked out some Japanese prefolds the other day and it seems we'd need to use two cloths per diaper, so I'm not sure about that... but those should be the last big thing to order and then we'll just have to wait to receive and prep everything (thanks Mom and Dad!). I sure hope our old, tiny washing machine is up for it! We'll probably need to add another line up outside too, haha.

8.5 weeks left!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

You look great! How exciting you're getting closer to the birth of your baby. Enjoy looking through the cloth diapers : ). I don't think you ordered too much at all - you'll need 24-36 diapers and 6-8 covers in order to launder every few days so it sounds like a good amount.

Jeremy and Kristin Bowman said...

Thanks, Rachael!

Anonymous said...

diapers - better you than me again! Nice photo. Love you, Dad

Alex and Abby said...

Woohoo!! Sorry I never comment on here :P. You're looking great though! :) And congrats on the diapers :D. Isn't it so fun researching and picking them out? I agree with Rachael- it doesn't sound like too many to me either! We got our prefolds from cottonbabies.com and they're great! I don't know if they do international shipping though :P.