Friday, May 7, 2010
Golden Week
Nothing too exciting, but we did go to Akiragi (a very tiny town in the middle of nowhere) for a craft festival on Monday, and we got stuck in traffic - who knows where they all came from! - and a tea ceremony at the Hagi Museum on Tuesday. Over the weekend, we prepared a yummy Mexican-style goulash for a church potluck celebrating our friends Asami and Philip's visit to Hagi and their first wedding anniversary. We also spent quite a bit of time finishing up the move to our new family room in our old bedroom. Jeremy made a make-shift stand for the TV... I can't help but laugh every time I see the peanut butter jars. And yesterday we had another doctor's appointment - baby is healthy and growing great, and I'm doing good (just really achey!) aside from being diagnosed with Group B Strep. Sigh. Hopefully, I'm just a carrier and Aeris will be just fine. :-) Here are some pictures to enjoy!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. I'm glad that you and Baby Bowman are doing well.
Post a Comment