Sunday, April 18, 2010
30 weeks!
This is probably the biggest pregnancy milestone for me - the 30s - the homestretch! I'm so happy to finally be here, even though we still have quite a way to go. Eri-chan is doing great, getting bigger and stronger each day. She continues to shake my whole body with her kicks! Honestly, I've been struggling a bit lately, too. It's hard not to feel a little depressed when so many of our friends are due to have their first children this summer/fall as well and they're already so much more prepared than we are. I can't help feeling a tad jealous over their registeries, cute nurseries, and baby showers. We don't regret our choice to be here at all, but I still wish we could be doing the same things. We're just trading certain wedding and first baby experiences for our awesome Japan experience. And God will provide for us everything that we need, we're condifident of that, even if I need to keep reminding myself of it. He has and never will fail us! :-) Please do be praying for us though! Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can we see some pictures of your baby stuff you just bought? so we can picture Aeris in her crib :)
We'll just have a toddler shower for you when you come home!!!
Post a Comment