Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Umm... (ETA)

It's a tooth!! Where on earth did that come from? She IS teething and I didn't even know it. I noticed something white on her lower gum yesterday and began to investigate and it sure looks like there's a tooth trying to break through! The one beside it looks like it'll follow fairly soon after. Say bye-bye to the gummy smiles. :-)



*edit* Geez! A little over two weeks ago I said teeth and crawling seemed a long way off... and today I take that back. Her first tooth broke through this morning and she just half-crawled/scooched ALL the way across our futon and onto the floor. I guess a lot can happen in just 17 days in the life of a baby!! (The "crawl" was SO cute, I wish I had video! She's like a little inch worm! Butt up, push forward with legs, stretch out, and repeat, lol)
*edit* She's 16lbs 2oz and 26" long as of Friday.

No comments: