Aeris' first board game:
The grandparents arrived in Hagi safely on the 21st. We're sooo excited to have them here with us!
Grandma finally holding her granddaughter:
We went to the beach:
We had a BBQ:
Aeris' baby dedication today:
Look how long I am!
Three more faces:
4 comments:
So sweet! I know Mom must have been super happy to be at Aeris' dedication. What cute pictures! Thank you.
What a lovely baby! The picture of how long she is reminds me of Jeremy's baby pictures. I am sooo happy Judy and Rich were able to attend the baby dedication. I know that is a very special moment for them. Enjoy! Tell them we said hi and will be praying for them on their return trip.
YAY! my mommy looks so happy to see you two again, and to finally meet little aeris. i bet she cried at the dedication.^_^ Thanks for taking care of my parents for me. ^_^
I'm just happy that The Linguist decided to put on a shirt.
Post a Comment