After nearly 11 months of driving illegally, Jeremy is finally legal! He passed his driving tests on his first try (apparently, it's pretty tough and most people have to retake it), so he is now a licensed Japanese/foreign driver! We WOULD have done the tests sooner, had we realized when our international permits expired last year and if earlier events had not kept us from going... but it's done now! I decided not to take mine considering I've had no need to drive in the last three months and don't see a need to do so in our remaining months here either, but it would have been a nice souvenir. :-) Here are some images from earlier today:
The driving course (see Jeremy walking it beforehand):
A clip of his actual driving test:
I accidentally left my camera in my purse from the day before, so I had to put it to use! :-)
In other news, today is what they call our 35/35 - that is, 35 weeks and 35 days left!
4 comments:
hee hee, congratulations jeremy! i want to see the license! and congratulations to you both on your 35/35! ^_^
haha Jeremy drives like an Asian.
hahaha....
ok, im done.
How is mama doing? does the baby kick a lot? does Jeremy read to her? Will he teach her to do magic? you give us no details!!!
Baby usually moves a lot, but no kicking, just big stretches and squirming. I guess it's too tight in there now! I've reached the uncomfortably pregnant stage where heartburn, back aches, exhaustion, and general discomfort take over. Not too much longer left though! Jeremy does talk to the baby every so often, it's cute. He's looking forward to turning her into a little gamer, lol.
i cant believe you only have 5 more weeks! yay! You better take a million pictures and post at least half of them!! I hope she has a ton of dark hair! : ) Love you guys!
Post a Comment