Monday, September 29, 2008

Sick

Sigh. I'm still sick. I thought I was getting better and then maybe I caught another cold last week. I'm a bit worried now as I've been sick longer than normal, I have a very deep, but productive cough, and one of my ears has been plugged up for more than 2 days, which makes me fear I may either have a serious congestion or sinus problem or a pending ear infection... neither of which are good. We don't have health insurance, and won't until our visas come through (yes, we're STILL waiting!), so please pray for me. Thanks.

*Correction* We found out tonight that we actually have our visas! We were under the impression that they were only temporary until the permanent ones came through, and also, the same with our foreigner cards - without which, we could not have insurance or be set up with automatic pay. Technically, they ARE "temporary", but also "permanent". Go figure, haha. Thankfully, after recovering this information, it was arranged to have our insurance set up for us tomorrow. :-)

No comments: