Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Merry Christmas 2007!!

We got a package in the mail today; I knew what it contained - Jeremy did not. I could barely contain my excitement as I handed him the scissors to open it. Piece by piece was removed until the gift was revealed, and a pause followed by the smile I had been waiting for... AGRICOLA is here! The game I bought him for Christmas last year. It hadn't been printed in English yet, and was awaiting production, so I pre-ordered it as his gift. It arrived in the mail to his parent's house a month or so ago, and we were both excited it finally came, but sad that he actually still had to wait for his gift, but thanks to Jeremy's mom we have it now! Whoo hoo!! Here are the pictures from earlier today, and the new profile one is one from a few hours ago when I was able to pry him away from the rule book and go with me to the beach. :-)







2 comments:

Nette said...

cool! i'm glad he liked it so much, is he smelling it in that one picture? ^_^ haha. thanks for the pictures, i was almost forgetting how beautiful jeremy is. ^_^

Jeremy and Kristin Bowman said...

yes, he is smelling it! lol