Things seem to be changing around a bit at work now - they hired a new person to fill my old position, whom I'll start training on Monday... which means in a few weeks I may be getting some new responsibilities! There has also been talk of job rotation. I wonder what job I'll get? I bet it will have something to do with wires or credit cards, since the other coordinator IIs all know them.
I got measured at Curves yesterday, at my one-month of working out there. I lost two inches off my abdomen! Every place else stayed relatively the same, and I actually gained in my BMI score. :-p Maybe that has something to do with being around ovulation? Who knows, haha. Funny thing is, I actually knew there was going to be some kind of loss in my abs because I haven't felt as fat as I normally do, ha!
Lately, I've been consumed with my future again... where I'll live next year, mostly. I think I have pretty much decided to be in Elgin, at least for now. ;-) Therefore, I've been considering a number of options - renting a single bedroom in a home for a third of what I'm paying now, renting a larger, nicer apartment that I can grow into, or remaining where I'm at now. I guess I've already decided not to leave Elgin despite my job moving away. I have too many relationships here.
My friend Erin just announced her engagement yesterday! I know she wasn't expecting it at all, haha. They make a sweet couple, and best friends - who could ask for more? Congrats to them!
No comments:
Post a Comment