Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More updates, what else?

I'm back from another weekend in the great Ohio Valley... a bit shorter this time, but full of treasured memories nonetheless. Once again, I'll make this blog even more Jeremy-centered... why? Because my life would be boring without him!

The weekend started Saturday, shopping for costume accessories to make us look authentic as possible... the invisible dragon that Jeremy saved me from helped too, haha.



Then we went to a friend's party and met up with the Burger King, aka Tom, and we all cuddled up around the bonfire.


Monday, yesterday... we went to Circle S Farms and had some more fun with corn mazes, hay rides, cut-outs, pumpkins, and bees...


1 comment:

jdbhanikamiya said...

coincidentally, my life would be boring without you as well ;-) Every time I see you I appreciate you more than the time before. Time to start counting down to the next time we'll spend together :-P