Monday, March 5, 2007

Socializing

Since I'm finally feeling better (I was sick all last week with a bad cold I credit Brianna for), I've been getting out some. Yesterday after church I had a tastey El Faros burrito with my salsa friend - can't beat an authentic $4 massive stuffed tortilla that has yet to be eaten in one sitting by ANYONE - but was too sleepy to do anything after. Tonight, I hung out with a long-lost girlfriend (haha, not really, but it has been a while since I've seen her!) and we gabbed a bit, watched a movie, and played Mario cart... well, I didn't, but I watched them start a game! Still fun. A couple of the guys stopped by as well. I miss hanging out with the group. We all used to do soo much together. Sigh. Wendesday I'm having Thai with another old friend - it's been so long! That will be good... once again, can't beat the good food! Hmm... tom kha or masmum curry??? Decisions, decisions. I love Thai food. :-) Friday will be game night once again as well. Gosh, I don't think I've been this socially active in a LONG time! What's wrong with me?! Haha. Spring will change that. Summer even more so. I can't wait!

No comments: