Friday, March 30, 2007

$$$

I can finally file my taxes now! My pastor called this afternoon and faxed me over some paperwork I needed. When I got home and dug out the rest of the forms, I found an overdue medical bill and a letter from a collection agency.. for a mere $7.28. What the?! Granted, it's my fault I missed the payment, but for $7?? Haha. I found that amusing.. I just hope it doesn't mess with my credit score! This weekend I'll be getting some overtime in at work.. it'll make up for one of my regular bills this month, so that's cool. I don't mind working more hours, it gives me something to do! I dished out some dough a few nights ago too for a new pair of glasses and an eye exam. Yipes. But anyway.. on to filing taxes and getting in on a big return, hooray!!

No comments: