Then we celebrated Jeremy and Carl's birthday together (they are one day apart)! Elizabeth made a delicious pasta and pumpkin side and I made a chocolate pie for dessert - and it was actually good! The birthday boys:
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Jeremy's birthday and Aeris' first crawl
Yesterday was Jeremy's 29th birthday! He will now be 30 in less than a year... he doesn't seem to mind, but I know it'll be big for me when it comes my turn next month! We hardly feel like we've reached another decade. I bought him another game, of course, Le Havre. :-) The day was absolutely gorgeous! Perfect blue sky and temperatures in the mid-60s - I went to the park with Aeris and some friends while Jeremy was working and Aeris experienced grass and dirt for the first time. She loved pulling the grass up and raking her fingers in the dirt, ew. :-) Today was even warmer! No jackets needed! Unfortunately, the weather is supposed to turn sour later tonight with lots of rain the rest of the week. Anyway, I finally got some room on my camera and took this video of Aeris' first "crawl" at church this morning (which she's been doing for a couple of days now): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlY4LUnQX_I It isn't much yet, but at least she can get from point A to point B! And some pictures, of course:





Then we celebrated Jeremy and Carl's birthday together (they are one day apart)! Elizabeth made a delicious pasta and pumpkin side and I made a chocolate pie for dessert - and it was actually good! The birthday boys:
Then we celebrated Jeremy and Carl's birthday together (they are one day apart)! Elizabeth made a delicious pasta and pumpkin side and I made a chocolate pie for dessert - and it was actually good! The birthday boys:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So precious! I love you guys. Happy Birthday to my old...er brother. :)
I think this is the first time i have seen her in a frilly dress! she looks precious : ) I love the picture of her and Jeremy--still cant believe he is a dad with a "daddys little girl". Love you guys!
^_^ yay! she's so cute! so are you jeremy! ^_^ Happy birthday again!
I love the beautiful picture of Jeremy and his little girl. Happy Birthday young nephew! Aeris will keep you young!! Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment