About us, the things we do, the place we live, our prayers, praises, and insights.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Aeris - 2.5 months
Apparently Blogger does not want to upload my recent photos... after two days of trying, I have decided to give TinyPic.com a try... sorry they can't be made bigger. I'll keep trying to upload them.
Since there hasn't been any exciting events or picture-worthy happenings around here lately, here are some of the cutest baby in the whole wide world. :-)
Aeris is soooo adorable! Thanks for sharing. Now when my children were babies, they laid on floor next their Dad and his multiple books. Wow how things have changed. lol
3 comments:
There can never be too many baby photo posts!
She is just so SO cute. Love the pic of Jeremy gaming with her too. I'll have to show that one to Nick.
Aeris is soooo adorable! Thanks for sharing. Now when my children were babies, they laid on floor next their Dad and his multiple books. Wow how things have changed. lol
Post a Comment