Saturday, August 7, 2010

Two days ago I was able to get a picture with our OB, Sou-sensei (to the left of me), who took care of us from 6 weeks pregnant up through delivery, and our 1-month check up. I'll miss seeing her and the wonderful nurses!
Just lounging around. Smiles on video... I just can't get enough of them! :-)

A smile, some baby "talk", and a stinker:


And completely unrelated to this post... Try this awesome online game if you haven't yet: Fantastic Contraption - it's a fun, physics-related game where you have to get the pink square/circle(s) into the goal by building a machine to get it there. However, this machine of mine was a huge, laughable FAIL, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little girl! If you get tired of her, we'll take her!
Kristin, you have really messed up our lives now. My boys have been building "fantastic contraptions" for something like 4-5 hours straight now! I'm hoping this is educational enough that we can call this part of our homeschooling. : ) Good stuff, thanks! Have a great day!
Becky