Friday, May 15, 2009

Workouts

Sooo... I want you all to keep us really accountable on this! We've both been good about exercising regularly this week. Jeremy has been running every day again and I've been doing arms, abs, and cardio workouts while he's been out. We really want to keep this up! We're hoping by the end of the summer we'll meet our goals.

4 comments:

J.R. Jr. said...

You asked for it. Remember Peeps, we can harp on you as much as we want but you're still half a world away so the brunt of keeping up with it is on you. However, I'll agreee with you and have faith that you both can keep this up.

mom said...

We are cheering for you. I know how hard it is...I've lost the same 3 pounds at least 5 times in the last couple of months!

Katrina said...

where are you??? blog it up!!

J.R. Jr. said...

Shyah, what is, like, up with that?