Sunday, March 29, 2009

Proof

Here's proof he's safely here, haha.

This was at Asami and Michiko's farewell/welcome party Saturday night at a Japanese buffet BBQ.


Michiko, Carla, and Asami looking at pictures.


After church, I suggested we go to the 200 yen karaoke restaurant for lunch, and the WHOLE church agreed. :-)

Here is Abe-san and Minako singing a song. (No bubbles, fancy lights, or shooting fountain water this time, though.)


After lunch, Jeremy, Jesse, and I headed over to Shizuki park for some better "hanami". The cherry blossoms are in full bloom now.











We weren't exactly sure what this was. Interesting, no?


I asked him to sit on a jagged tree stump. He did.


4 comments:

mom said...

Thank you Jesus! We sure were praying that everything would work out smoothly for Jesse. Enjoy every minute that you get to be together. Thanks for sharing your times with us. Jesse take lots of pictures and footage please, I can't wait to see everything!!! We love you.

Nette said...

beautiful jeremy should have stayed in front of the camera longer. ^_^ thanks for the pictures, the ones of the cherry blossoms are so pretty. ^_^

J.R. Jr. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.R. Jr. said...

Are you all impressed with my tree sitting ability? I am a team player.