Sunday, October 19, 2008

Open Day

I haven't heard from Carla or Sonomi, so I haven't heard how the Nagato Open Day went, however, I do know that four of the students that signed up were from my preschool!, and I know the Open Day in Hagi seemed to go well! I had six students in my Pre-Kindergarten class this morning (not including three parents in the back of the class, and one small girl who was too clingy to leave her mother's side). It was a little rough getting started as they're all brand new to English (and probably foreigners too), and didn't quite know what to think, but they all warmed up to me and we had a good class together. Jeremy and I saw one of the girls as we were on our way home - who ran out of the shop her mother was in and called after us, waving her hands and saying "hello!". It's nice to know we made a good impression. :-)

No comments: