Sunday, June 22, 2008

Costco & Shower Pictures

I loved it! I spent just over $100 on toiletries alone and got giant box of cereal bars! Which, there isn't much variety because Costco sells everything in bulk, but we got a lot of what we'll need to take with us - for now. I also got a huge ice cream sundae with real strawberries for under $2. :-) I must have missed the food samples they were giving out because my friends mentioned they had filled up on them. Lucky!

Jeremy has successfully completed his trip with our things down to Ohio. Only two more trips to make! There are still a lot of things left here, mainly books, some clothes, and LOTS of miscellaneous items I get to have fun going through tomorrow... yeah. The joys of being a pack rat. I hate it, and it's definitely something that needs to change. Jeremy jokes with me about it now, but I'm sure that won't last for too much longer!!

----------

I still haven't posted pictures from the bridal showers yet, have I?
I'll have to check...


Ok, I haven't, so here are a few from each!! (In order from when they took place: MI shower, May 25th, OH shower, May 26th, and the Panasonic shower, June 12th. There was also an IL shower also on the 12th, but no pictures from that yet).





























1 comment:

Dad said...

So did you get all that you needed for the move to Japan?

No wedding pictures yet. Well, it early yet - I'll cut you some slack! Ben sure took a LOT of pictures. I'm not sure theinternet would hold them all!

Love you two - Dad