Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thoughts and Prayers

Just some quick thoughts to keep in mind over the next few days... Jeremy and I are considering July 12th for our wedding day. It still seems unreal to me that this time it's OUR wedding, not just another set of friends! It's hard to imagine that in just a few months I'll be a Mrs!! Are we ready? Is this really happening to us? My head spins sometimes. In just a couple of days we won't have to say goodbye to each other for hopefully a long, long time! And I am very thankful to all of you who are offering your help in planning our day! I know it will be even more special with parts of you all over it. :-)

Prayers: Jeremy got word today that his job transfer is not at all what we had hoped for - it couldn't be much worse, so much to the point I wonder whether it would be worth the money spent on gas to even take the job. So please be praying for him as he continues to look for new work in Illinois. He plans on being here this Saturday!! :-) Amber, Jason's girlfriend, is scheduled to be induced at the hospital tomorrow morning. She's only about four days overdue and everything is going very good, but go figure that her doctor is going on vacation this weekend so to accommodate the doctor's schedule... It really irks me when patients have to go by their doctor's convenience, especially when C-sections are concerned, but that's for another time! I have also heard that Jeremy's grandpa is having heart surgery on Thursday. Please keep him in your prayers too. Thanks!!

No comments: