As always, the visit to Ohio was wonderful. I was thrilled to see Jeremy again after seven weeks of being in his absence. Much too long! I am so blessed to have such a sweet, fun, handsome, God-fearing man in my life who has an amazing family to boot! Hehe. They always make me feel so welcomed and loved. Hopefully, that will be the last time I'll make the trip alone. :-) I'll be taking a look at a room for rent tomorrow after work to check it out and see what he thinks of it... if he likes it, he'll have a place to stay! Thankfully, I remembered the photographer at CNC who once offered me the room, and he still has it available. Jeremy graduates in three weeks! FINALLY! I'm very much looking forward to enjoying his company on a daily basis. :-)
We enjoyed a murder mystery dinner theater date night Saturday evening, and on Sunday celebrated his birthday with his family. Jeremy's mom used her amazing cake decorating skills to create a replica of the birthday boy (minus the beard). See how much alike they are? ;-)
Awww! This was taken at Tania's birthday party at Momo's, a slightly Japanese-inspired place of entertainment. Fun times.
Here I am watching and waiting for my ball to hit the pins... I play such an exciting game!
No comments:
Post a Comment