Saturday, September 22, 2007

Week

Well, about the job... I took the promotion (obviously) and started on Monday, but all week no one said much at all to me about it, it made me wonder a bit! I guess they just haven't decided what I should be doing yet? But hey, I can't complain much about a big raise with no extra duties, heh. They posted my old position on their website, so as soon as they fill that they'll do some switching around and I should be getting some more challenging accounts and such. I actually look forward to the new work.

I've also been thinking about joining a Curves with some friends. I've gone three times this week, and I think it's a pretty decent workout. I look forward to getting back in shape. Oyi, my body really needs it!! I've also joined a hand bell choir - only one practice so far, but by the end of that night, I wasn't AS horrible as when I first started, so it seems a bit promising, haha. And today, I checked out some apartments in Palatine. I'm actually a bit too excited about it right now, haha. I don't even know what I'll be doing four months from now, whether I'll be renewing my lease here or moving closer to work's new location, but if I happen to move, I'd like to check out some possibilities before everything looks all bare and snowy. I know I have many reasons to stay here, many which might likely win out, so no worries just yet!

No comments: