These guys (Elgin Tumblers) were pretty awesome! They were carrying around a small trampoline with them and doing very high flips and jumps into the air over pedestrians and their teammates.
The Chinese dragon dancers were pretty cool too... but boy did they look hot after performing!! Yeesh!
These people looked like protestors, but they got a huge round of applause from people lining the streets.

I'm not quite sure what this guy was or what he was doing...

The ape sure scared a lot of kids around even though he was waving and joking around with everyone.

And then there was the Judson float, advertising their new title as "university".

I attempted to be creative with the firework pictures this year because they were so typical last year... I thought this was pretty neat, although I have some more unique ones I'm going to try combining later on with my new Photoshop program.


Here's a few more...
2 comments:
Neat pictures - you're getting goooood!!!
GETTING good? haha, j/k ;-)
Post a Comment