*sniff* So no one liked my beautiful pictures? Hehe. That's ok... I'll keep 'em all to myself next time! ;-)
We found out the other day that it's pretty much official Panasonic will be moving to Rolling Meadows next year. I don't like that idea. It's much farther away from Elgin, and much closer to Chicago and all it's busy, rush hour traffic. Ick. I like being on the 'edge' of suburbia... and I think I'll do what I can to stay here, unless I can find a place closer to their new location and still have the same living experience I have here. Oh... and I dread the thought of moving to Cook county. :-p I never thought about the significance of differrent counties until I moved here. BIG differences!!
I found this new hobby... geocaching. Some of my friends have been doing it lately and have me hooked! You should look it up, it's fun! ;-) www.geocaching.com
And I think I'd like to take a class this summer at ECC or the Centre... just for fun, just for something to keep me busy. I was thinking ceramics (let's get messy!), photoshop (since I own it and work in it, I might as well learn something more about it!), culinary arts (everyone needs to know how to cook!), basic auto mechanics (believe it or not, I AM interested in this!), sculpture (just to be creative with different media), a foreign language, etc... any suggestions?
My church is moving in two weeks to a new location, AGAIN. I say again because they had a signed a lease at a different building and ended up breaking the lease before we even moved in because of code violations. So we're just moving to the Blizzard Theater at ECC for 6 months to a year until they find a more permanent place, which is just down the road from the place we were going to move to. Lately, I've been kind of half-hearted about attending church... or that church perhaps. I love my church family, everything about he church... but it seems to be failing me in certain areas. I might look into a friend's church for a time... just to see how it goes. We'll see. They have some aspects I miss, things that Templo doesn't have... like a Sunday school class, and the occasional hymns - I love hymns! It would be nice to get involved in a small group too and get to know more people.
Jeremy is heading into his last week of the quarter, school is keeping him busy. He'll be starting his new job next week as well! I hope that goes well for him. His internship should also be starting soon... we'll be going camping in a few weeks! Well... kind of, haha. My friend Lisa and her boyfriend, Danny, wanted to go camping and invited us along. They are renting a cabin for the weekend. Not exactly REAL camping... but it's in the campgrounds so it counts for something, right? Haha. I look forward to it anyway. :-)
2 comments:
What campground is it? I'm thinking about Doug Loveberry's "Funny Farm" in Ohio near them.
I like those hymns, too!
"Circle B" campground. It's in Indiana I think. They rented a cabin for two nights, so it's not REAL camping, lol
Post a Comment