Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Arrrgh!

So... I've been easily irritated lately for no apparent reason. Like parking in the lot by my apartment builing. A few days ago someone parked in my neighbor's spot... so he parked in mine (beside his)... and his car has remained in my spot even though now there's no one in his! I like being on the right side. It annoys me when I can't have my spot. And couples who get engaged waaaay before they even ready to get married. This morning I was reading a friend's blog and his fiance posted a comment that said something about 420 days until their wedding - and they've already been engaged since Christmas mind you... ok, it's not my life, but I don't understand it. It's like people aren't either aren't that serious about marriage or they're just not ready, whether the reason is because they're too young, still in school, don't have the money, etc. It doesn't matter. The right thing at the wrong time is still the wrong thing. Hello. And people who don't drive politely!! I can't stand them. Whether it has to do with passing, turn signals, lane changes, stop lights, or whatever... it really bothers me when they act like they're the only people around, especially in rush hour. Maybe I just need to be more agressive so they pay attention to me, I don't know. Oh, and the people in the upstairs apartment that enjoy throwing around bowling balls... yeah. In any case, these are just a few minor but major annoyances. Just thought I'd share, haha.

No comments: