Thursday, February 15, 2007

Stuff

Yay! Tomorrow I get to take some time off and visit my sister and meet my new niece, Brianna! I'm excited. :-) Hopefully, I can remember to take the baby clothes out of my trunk and pack them tomorrow morning! And bring batteries... and take the trail mix out of the freezer... and the jewelry catalog... and pack whatever else I know I'm going to forget! I always do! But that's ok. Nothing new and exciting to share. My friend Sam and I went grocery shopping the other night. I got some much needed items for lunches. We also stopped at Red Robin for dinner - where I tried the tastey salmon burger - yum! It was sooo crowded because of Valentine's day! Lots of people were dressed for the festivities, wearing reds and pinks. Sam and I wore blues. Haha. I love the endless fries there! I'm not supposed to have any, but oh well! There I go again, mentioning food... that's something I always talk about, haha. FOOD. Food is good. It's something we all have in common. We all eat it, we all need it, and most of us enjoy it... So how 'bout them apples?

1 comment:

Jennifer Benson said...

Hey Kristen, why can't you eat fries?! Glad you enjoyed your valentine's day dressed in blue:)